Benefits of Investing through your SSAS Pension
A Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) is a type of UK pension scheme that offers more flexibility and control over investments compared to standard personal or workplace pensions. Here are some potential benefits of eligible investments within a SSAS pension.
A Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) is a type of UK pension scheme that offers more flexibility and control over investments compared to standard personal or workplace pensions.
Some potential benefits of eligible investments within a SSAS pension:
- Investment Control: SSAS pensions allow greater control over where your pension funds are invested. This control enables you to tailor your investments to your financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Diversification: With a SSAS pension, you can diversify your investments across various asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, property, and even alternative investments like private equity or loans, reducing the risk associated with concentrating investments in a single asset.
- Tax Efficiency: SSAS pensions benefit from various tax advantages, including tax-free growth within the pension fund, tax relief on contributions, and potential inheritance tax benefits. Investments within a SSAS pension can grow tax-efficiently.
- Property Investment: SSAS pensions allow for investments in commercial property, providing the potential for income and capital growth returns. You can even use your SSAS pension to purchase property for your business to operate from.
- Borrowing: In some cases, a SSAS pension can borrow funds to invest in assets, which can increase your investment capacity.
- Legacy Planning: You can pass on the assets held within your SSAS pension to your beneficiaries upon your death. These assets may be subject to a reduced tax charge or even exempt from inheritance tax, depending on the circumstances.
- Business Funding: A SSAS pension can be used to lend money to your own company or to invest in your business, providing a source of financing for growth or working capital needs.
- Retirement Planning: SSAS pension funds can be used to provide retirement income through flexible options, such as drawdown, annuities, or a combination of both, allowing you to tailor your retirement income to your needs.
- Estate Planning: A SSAS pension can be part of your estate planning strategy, potentially helping to reduce the overall tax liability on your estate upon your death.
- Asset Protection: Assets held within a SSAS pension are typically protected from creditors in the event of bankruptcy or financial difficulties, providing an additional layer of security for your retirement savings.
The Acorn SSAS-Eligible Product
We are pleased to introduce our latest investment opportunity at Acorn Property Invest. As the commercial property development sector expands, we have successfully integrated our offerings with the flexibility and advantages of Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS). Our aim is to empower investors to capitalise on the unique benefits of SSAS pensions while venturing into the world of commercial property development.
How to get started with Acorn Property Invest
For investors who hold a SSAS pension who are looking to invest, we encourage them to view our SSAS-eligible development project. Register now for a comprehensive view of the full investment summary.
It's important to note that while SSAS pensions offer significant benefits and flexibility, it also comes with responsibilities and regulatory compliance requirements. Proper financial advice and guidance are crucial when setting up and managing a SSAS to ensure that it meets your specific financial goals and complies with legal and tax regulations. Additionally, the rules and regulations regarding pensions and investments may change over time, so it's essential to stay informed and seek professional advice when necessary.
YOUR CAPITAL IS AT RISK IF YOU INVEST
Investment opportunities available via Acorn Property Invest are exclusively targeted at exempt investors who are experienced, knowledgeable and sophisticated enough to sufficiently understand the risks involved, and who are able to make their own decisions about the suitability of those investment opportunities. All investors should seek independent professional investment and tax advice before deciding to invest. Any historic performance of investment opportunities is NOT a guide or guarantee of future performance and any projections of future performance are not guaranteed. All investment opportunities available via Acorn Property Invest are NOT regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and you will NOT have access to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and may not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).